Is This Right Or Hav I Got It Wrong? (diagram)

ok just to cut down onthe amount of 0gauge being used, would this setup also work as well as the other in the diagram at the top?

battwiring2.jpg

yes this will work too but not as good as if you had a good ground from front to back. bodys and frames are ok but a solid ground would be best.

Now for the Alt, yes getting a bigger one will help you charge better and faster but you will still be able to charge off the stock alt.

I have 16 batteries charging off my stock alt and it works just fine.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac
Just wanto make sure i got this down right,

3 batts, all same, fuses between bottom one n top right, in reality the top 2 wil b nexto each other, so no need for fuses,, then obviously fused b4 amps.. right wrong?

I dont know who gave you that impression...

a fuse on the wire is to protect the wire. since its a separate wire a fuse is a must. Would you rather have your car burn to the ground over a $3 fuse? Just fuse the bish & consider yourself prepared.

I dont know who gave you that impression...

a fuse on the wire is to protect the wire. since its a separate wire a fuse is a must. Would you rather have your car burn to the ground over a $3 fuse? Just fuse the bish & consider yourself prepared.

True you should fuse all your batteries, however if they are right next to eachother then I would see it as ok to just fuse between the amps and the runs at both ends from the front to back.

Just make sure the back betteries are secure in the back.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)