Sonic Electronix

I Didn't Know My Shit Hit That Hard!

Guest dropthabeat.com

I wonder what kinda damage I can do with a couple of 500watt rms Eclipse 15"s? I wanna get some reaction vids man, but maybe I'll wait til I do what has been planned for so long. It's 1230 in the morning here & somebody just drove by with their shit hitting. Why?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

i know everyone in my neighborhood knows i have a system cz me and my bro are always playin ours and so far no ones complained but most of the ppl have either fourwheelers or other loud shit so no one cares any way.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Well in my hood u cant really just play yours. Not because of the bitchy neirbors but because of the haters thats waitng to catch u slippin an jack your shit jus like wut recently happen to me good thing i only had a single 10 ma audio running off a boss amp. But i still bump my shit i jus watch who's watching me while i do it

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

Guest dropthabeat.com

i know everyone in my neighborhood knows i have a system cz me and my bro are always playin ours and so far no ones complained but most of the ppl have either fourwheelers or other loud shit so no one cares any way.

you know, that's a damn good point you just made. i didn't even realize that the people who've been compaining are the same people who don't have shit. maybe there's a connection there uh?? ps: i beat down my neighbor for busting a beer bottle at my house, not for complaining bout my massive amounts of bass. bunch of haters.

At most I've turned it on three times at home and its been for 5 seconds or less each time. Its a respect thing. You fellas will understand it better when you have kids, families, & homes of your own.

Thank God, someone else here that knows how to show respect to their Neighbors. B)

Thank God, someone else here that knows how to show respect to their Neighbors. B)

my neighbors get up at 7 in the morning to cut their grass... <_<

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived