Sonic Electronix

I Didn't Know My Shit Hit That Hard!

Guest dropthabeat.com

shit your lucky with the complaints...ive only had one so far...it was when i got my amp last wed...i was blasting that shit not knowing my neighbor was home...then friday night i get a call from my mom when i was in panama city about how they were complaining i was knockin stuff off the walls and rattling the windows...and they are about 30-40 feet away from where i was playing it..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

shit your lucky with the complaints...ive only had one so far...it was when i got my amp last wed...i was blasting that shit not knowing my neighbor was home...then friday night i get a call from my mom when i was in panama city about how they were complaining i was knockin stuff off the walls and rattling the windows...and they are about 30-40 feet away from where i was playing it..

if u wanna test ur shit that's fine, but either get permission by ur neighbors, or go sumwhere where u cant bother people. Theirs a park behind my house, they hold a carnival every year their setting it up me and Slim8605 was their testing out the T2000 amp and no cops ever showed up and wer right next to a fire department.

get rdy for a PM Bryan i got ? bout Crunch.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived