Painted my jeep moldings today ***UPDATE*** PICS OF WHEELS ADDED

pics of the wheels?

Damn homie you spyin on me?! lol i just got the camera plugged up to upload! lol

Once again my ghetto masking job but it works.

He they are after some primer

100_0931.jpg

little more primer

100_0932.jpg

3rd coat of primer

100_0933.jpg

Paint pics out of order but you get the idea

100_0939.jpg

100_0942.jpg

100_0940.jpg

This one turned out the worst. But they look a LOT better and i am going to get some wheels HOPEFULLY next month. But for a temp amount of time they look good.

100_0945.jpg

Now once i get this bitch in the sunlight they will look better. As always they look better in person. Ill have to get some night/day shots of this. I am also taking off the roof rack. Hopefully ill have that done tonight.

looks like poo :bull: :bull: :bull:

jp bro look good's now more pics or :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

looks like poo :bull: :bull: :bull:

jp bro look good's now more pics or :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

LOL i think they look good for being stock, especally when you look at them before and now. LOL ill get some more pics when i get the roof rack off.

Personally I don't like the look of it. If you like it that's all that matters bro :good:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Personally I don't like the look of it. If you like it that's all that matters bro :good:

Yea i like it, a LOT more then what it used to look like.

I like that sides a lot more now that they are dry and not so glossy.

i would of used like a flat paint, you can get it at kragen, autozone use to have it,

its like this, http://www.rchuntingstore.com/servlet/the-1421/KRYLON-FUSION-ULTRA-dsh-FLAT-CAMO/Detail

ive always liked the way it looked on wheels, well thats if your looking for a flat look

Owwwwwwwwww

lol

ya it dose look alot better then stock bro :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i would of used like a flat paint, you can get it at kragen, autozone use to have it,

its like this, http://www.rchunting...LAT-CAMO/Detail

ive always liked the way it looked on wheels, well thats if your looking for a flat look

It was SUPPOSED to be MATTE but after i got it sprayed on one a noticed it i was like damn! OH WELL they still look a lot better. They wheels i want i believe are flat black. Not sure tho.

Archived