Painted my jeep moldings today ***UPDATE*** PICS OF WHEELS ADDED

Well you guys i thought that sense my travling plans were smashed i thought that i would freshen up the side moldings on the jeep today. Went to autozone and got some paint. Here are some before and afters

100_0901.jpg

100_0902.jpg

My ghetto masking job. It did the trick tho!

100_0903.jpg

100_0904.jpg

100_0905.jpg

100_0908.jpg

100_0909.jpg

100_0911.jpg

100_0911.jpg

100_0912.jpg

Just got them washed

100_0914.jpg

little before and after

100_0915.jpg

100_0916.jpg

100_0917.jpg

100_0919.jpg

100_0920.jpg

100_0921.jpg

100_0922.jpg

100_0923.jpg

100_0924.jpg

100_0925.jpg

Well i got the front done but it was too dark to take pics.

Tomorrow i am going to show them wheels some love, make them look good untill i can get some new ones.

Also hoepfully tomorrow i can get the roof rack off.

Seen this while i was running to get some cigs

100_0927.jpg

Lmfao.

I will post some more update pics tomorrow after is dries out.

But for the most part shit looks GOOD! Let me know what you think!

thats some good spray, i used it on my roof racks, and under the fenders...

Yea i know. Shit is thick as hell. Nice looking when its dry. Most of these pics were takin after i sprayed. I am hoping the wheel paint is just as good.

i used it on my grill too. almost forgot about that, but depends on the surface u use it on too....the grill turned out really good, like a rough sand paper texture :good: then i went to paint the knobs on my a/c and my headlight switch and shit wouldnt dry or i dont know wut the hell, days after i painted them u turn the knobs and the paint would stick to your fingers :angry: i just went and got used ones from the junk yard lol

hope you dont mind me posting this pic....TINTED GMC BADGE FTW

grill-1.jpg

i used it on my grill too. almost forgot about that, but depends on the surface u use it on too....the grill turned out really good, like a rough sand paper texture :good: then i went to paint the knobs on my a/c and my headlight switch and shit wouldnt dry or i dont know wut the hell, days after i painted them u turn the knobs and the paint would stick to your fingers :angry: i just went and got used ones from the junk yard lol

That sucks! I have my grill flat black right now but am thinking about maybe spraying it with this after i do some touch up tomorrow. Junk yard is about to be my best friend. Because i am taking a break from the audio (for now) to work on the mechanical part and interior of the truck. I need a whole new center console and it need to have the tranny rebuilt or a new one put in.

hope you dont mind me posting this pic....TINTED GMC BADGE FTW

grill-1.jpg

Looks sick!

it looks real good ,I TOLD U IT WOULD lol

Yeah i know me and you talked about it. Also going to be painting the wheel tomorrow. Should look a LOT better then whats there now!

Archived