thats like saying a grand am will take on a viper that isnt likely to happen... the only way you will learn to control your car is have the power and practice with it

if the viper driver is inexperienced he will get whoooooped by a guy in the grand am that has 20 yrs on a roadcourse.

anymore talk of street racing and I will bann the people talking about it and delet this thread.

Street Racing is ILLEGAL and EXTREMLY Dangerous and we dont condone that HERE.

anymore questions.

if the viper driver is inexperienced he will get whoooooped by a guy in the grand am that has 20 yrs on a roadcourse.

anymore talk of street racing and I will bann the people talking about it and delet this thread.

Street Racing is ILLEGAL and EXTREMLY Dangerous and we dont condone that HERE.

anymore questions.

its all in good fun, man calm down we wont mention it anymore, i may ot even use it for that hwo knows maybe ill buy another car for my daily driving and keep this as a side project to work on the weekend and drag

its all in good fun, man calm down we wont mention it anymore, i may ot even use it for that hwo knows maybe ill buy another car for my daily driving and keep this as a side project to work on the weekend and drag

but be realsitic here if some guy pulls up next ot me and he starts to give it gas and try and make me look like an idiot im gonna put that pedal to the floor and make him look like a tool

Well congrats on the nice car - no hating here!

But I just gotta say it,

What parent would let their kid drive a "fast" car for their first car??

Do you know what the percetage rate is of totalling your first vehicle? I think it's around 60-65% of teens total their first car.

I'd maybe keep that Mach1 as a weekend track car and go with a beater for your first car... I wouldn't wanna see that wrecked!

Well congrats on the nice car - no hating here!

But I just gotta say it,

What parent would let their kid drive a "fast" car for their first car??

Do you know what the percetage rate is of totalling your first vehicle? I think it's around 60-65% of teens total their first car.

I'd maybe keep that Mach1 as a weekend track car and go with a beater for your first car... I wouldn't wanna see that wrecked!

i dont htink any car fanatic would want to see souch a beautiful car wrecked. but whatever happens, happens know what i mean? so if its in my fate to crash my car then so be it but its not ognna stop me from keeping it, and my dads a mustang fanatic hence the saleen s281 supercharged extreme model that hes got, ive driven that beast and mannnn do i wish he would give me that. he supports anything i want to do with it he just wouldnt want me goiin over about 390-400HP so any suggestions like a turbo or supercharger that will keep me under 400, or wil just bolt ons like new headers, new intake, and new exhaust boost me to at least 350-365HP

Rule # 1 never tell the admin's to chill, this forum is my responsability and I will be vigiliant

Rule # 2 see rule number 1

obvisouly your not to bright, niether are your parents for buying you that car for your first car.

I am a HUGE mustang Freak I have owned a few of them, the last one was a extremly fast 00 GT that was almost to much car for me and I have been driving for almost 20yrs so Im not hatin, Im being realistic.

if some idiot pulls up along side of you and wants to race, either tell him "lets go to the track" or Ignore him, To many Teenagers Die while trying to show someone up in a car they cant handle, if you think your better then all of those that have died doing this think agian.

Rule # 1 never tell the admin's to chill, this forum is my responsability and I will be vigiliant

Rule # 2 see rule number 1

obvisouly your not to bright, niether are your parents for buying you that car for your first car.

I am a HUGE mustang Freak I have owned a few of them, the last one was a extremly fast 00 GT that was almost to much car for me and I have been driving for almost 20yrs so Im not hatin, Im being realistic.

if some idiot pulls up along side of you and wants to race, either tell him "lets go to the track" or Ignore him, To many Teenagers Die while trying to show someone up in a car they cant handle, if you think your better then all of those that have died doing this think agian.

oh they had no part in buying me it, i bought it myself, theyre just there to pay for insurance

i dont know if anyone has already said this but alot of mustangs with alot of horse power are light in the ass. In other words the back end will come around on u when u dont know how to handle it. I have not started driving by myself yet but i go to races and i know what will happen. I myself have a toyota cressida with a supra engine in it and its a beast.

edit: oh and i aint tryin to hate or anything its a nice car and a fun car

i dont know if anyone has already said this but alot of mustangs with alot of horse power are light in the ass. In other words the back end will come around on u when u dont know how to handle it. I have not started driving by myself yet but i go to races and i know what will happen. I myself have a toyota cressida with a supra engine in it and its a beast.

oh i totally respect my parents, but they wanted me to pay for my first car and i had no problem with that so they said they would only pay for the insurance so basically car wise their only there for me to pay my insurance

Archived