oh i totally respect my parents, but they wanted me to pay for my first car and i had no problem with that so they said they would only pay for the insurance so basically car wise their only there for me to pay my insurance

oh yea, i know wht you mean when you say theyre light in the backend i drive my dads saleen and once oyu drive them enough you get used to the car and you know its limits and how much gas to give it without losing control

Okay so no one gets in trouble And to respect the forum get some pics up And time slips from a local track Should be fun

yea yea yea im workin on it, me and my dad are having the automatic transmission put in on it tomorrow, my dad buddy is gonna do that for us after that ill get osme pictures up, and i have to clean the interior out

yea yea yea im workin on it, me and my dad are having the automatic transmission put in on it tomorrow, my dad buddy is gonna do that for us after that ill get osme pictures up, and i have to clean the interior out

could bolt ons to the mach 1 like new intake and stuff bring me up to 350-365 hp from 305

first off i'll let you know since u don't know you're talking to the "KOBRA KAHN" 600hp vortech'd Cobra for years. i've blown over 80k over the years on the same car with different motors, superchargers, nitrous, i know my shit bout hot roddin' fo sho. if you look up Kobra Kahn on the corral.net forums you'll find me & my ex car. anyways, all the things you read in the magazines and internet is 50% BS. trial & error will teach you that horsepower doesn't come that easy, it's not bolt up an intake and bam 20hp. with a procharger on stock guts you're looking at 460-470 at the wheels @16psi. and anytime you mod your motor your rolling the dice on the stock guts, sometimes youre lucky to have strong internals sometimes not. the stock guts on the cobras & Machs are pretty stout. i'd keep it at around 450rwhp tops to keep reliable. another thing, whatever you do, BE SAFE! having that much power comes responsibility & self control. crawl before you run son!

No...already stated by dropthabeat.com

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest dropthabeat.com

hey man, i see alot of these guys slammin this kid about how expensive and blah blah blah everything else. this kid is asking tech questions and he keeps getting preached to. yo dude, if you can afford nice things like this for yourself good, God bless You! just be wise in all your decisions that's all. most of the time the people i've seen racing getting in accidents are usually the less horsepower having "race cars" always trying to prove how fast they are by racing everyone. i hardly ever street raced because it is dangerous because it's not a controlled course and you don't know how many others you're putting in danger when u do so. everyone i knew with a high hp car would usually save it for the track anyways, and anyone who tells u they haven't done it before is a damn liar. yea they'll tell you all day that they don't condone it but there's nothing wrong with talking bout it. if he's in here talking with us already, you'll have to assume he's smarter than your average and he ain't out there trying to get himself killed. remember when i said crawl before you run, since this is your first car, you WILL be overwhelmed by the 300bhp at first and for a long time. after time has passed and you know the car like the back of your hand, that's when you'll start with your mods. it maybe stock but it's still higher hp car, remember that. i knew my car so well i could dial in the fuel air/ratio by listening to the exhaust idle. i easily put in thousands of hours into my hobby.

Guest dropthabeat.com

Rule # 1 never tell the admin's to chill, this forum is my responsability and I will be vigiliant

Rule # 2 see rule number 1

obvisouly your not to bright, niether are your parents for buying you that car for your first car.

I am a HUGE mustang Freak I have owned a few of them, the last one was a extremly fast 00 GT that was almost to much car for me and I have been driving for almost 20yrs so Im not hatin, Im being realistic.

if some idiot pulls up along side of you and wants to race, either tell him "lets go to the track" or Ignore him, To many Teenagers Die while trying to show someone up in a car they cant handle, if you think your better then all of those that have died doing this think agian.

hey, if you want kids to listen to you, then you shouldn't go insulting their parents.

hey, if you want kids to listen to you, then you shouldn't go insulting their parents.

Hey if I wanted your Opinion Id ask you for it.

I am a Parent, and there is no way in hell I would ever let my Kid have that kind of car for his first car, My kids life is more important than Him being able to show up some other Idiot that wants to street race.

ohh and they are Idiots, that goes for any parent letting their 16yr old kid have that kind of car for their first car, 90% arent mature enough for that kind of responsability, we have all seen what can happen when a 16, 17, or 18 yr old thinks they can drive like a racecar driver.

hey man, i see alot of these guys slammin this kid about how expensive and blah blah blah everything else. this kid is asking tech questions and he keeps getting preached to. yo dude, if you can afford nice things like this for yourself good, God bless You! just be wise in all your decisions that's all. most of the time the people i've seen racing getting in accidents are usually the less horsepower having "race cars" always trying to prove how fast they are by racing everyone. i hardly ever street raced because it is dangerous because it's not a controlled course and you don't know how many others you're putting in danger when u do so. everyone i knew with a high hp car would usually save it for the track anyways, and anyone who tells u they haven't done it before is a damn liar. yea they'll tell you all day that they don't condone it but there's nothing wrong with talking bout it. if he's in here talking with us already, you'll have to assume he's smarter than your average and he ain't out there trying to get himself killed. remember when i said crawl before you run, since this is your first car, you WILL be overwhelmed by the 300bhp at first and for a long time. after time has passed and you know the car like the back of your hand, that's when you'll start with your mods. it maybe stock but it's still higher hp car, remember that. i knew my car so well i could dial in the fuel air/ratio by listening to the exhaust idle. i easily put in thousands of hours into my hobby.

He isnt smart at all, any kid that is talking about street racing is not smart.

you wont talk about street racing here I will garuntee that, becuase if you do or anyone else does you wont be here anymore period, If you dont like it I would suggest that you leave.

yea we preached to him, because we value life, we dont want anybody to do anything stupid or foolish that could get themselves killed or possibly kill innocent people.

if you dont like what is being said, you have a few options, one you can ignore the thread, or 2 you can go elsewhere.

this thread is getting reallly close to being closed, I have seen what happens to someone who cant handle a high horsepower car, when they think they can, RIP to the 17 yr old kid that was killed just a few months ago here in sacramento Racing his souped up mustang on the streets.

Archived