Anyone have experience with the HTC Fuze?

Just picked up an HTC Fuze today and it seems kinda bland...anyone know of any must do tips/tricks? I do not have the internet package, just messaging...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

If you don't have internet and are on AT&T, you WILL get the data package.

Go to forum.XDA-Developers.com and look under the Raphael section. READ THE STICKIES. Flash a new ROM (I <3 the EnergyROM). Instant win.

Also look at blownfuze.org. The site isn't really updated anymore, but there is still a wealth of information.

Read everything before you flash. There is a risk (however minute) that you can brick your phone.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Why will i get the data package? i had an iphone for 6 months and never got one. I never do anything that takes the 3g internet and i always disable/turnoff anything that does use it. ill look that up thanks man

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Why will i get the data package? i had an iphone for 6 months and never got one. I never do anything that takes the 3g internet and i always disable/turnoff anything that does use it. ill look that up thanks man

Basically AT&T will run a program and anyone with a smartphone will get the data plan added and it can't be removed. I think if you had the phone before the middle of September then you can grandfather that phone in. But if you get another phone after that, it will add the data plan.

AT&T uses the IMEI of the phone to determine what phone it is. While it is possible to change the IMEI to something different (i.e. a RAZR) , its frowned upon, and I don't think its fully legal.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I got an HTC fuze running Gen.Y's TP2 R2.6 firmware right now I like Gen.Y's stuff a little better than the energy roms just because they're usually lighter. Also depending on the radio you flash and your reception GPS actually can work relatively well I got a .cab of tom tom navigator V.7.450 and while it takes a minute to get a lock when it does it works a treat

Current Ride

'95 Cutlass Ciera

Pioneer DEH-P8300UB HU

Alpine SPR-69C Rears

Boston S35 dash speakers

Crescendo Audio CCX65's glassed in the doors

Sundown audio SAX-100.4

Kicker ZX1500.1

Fusion PP-SW150 15" sub (switching to something better when I get some cash)

Rockford Fosgate RCF2D

optima yellow top D75

stinger 1/0 gauge wiring