Sonic Electronix

cheaper quality rca's can pick up noise to. upgrade to sum good 1s if your running cheapies

the cheapest rca's ive owned had the least amount of noise. each time i spend more on rca's i get a little more noise.

grounding the RCAs only helps on a pioneer HU with a blown pico fuse.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Make sure your speaker terminals arnt hitting the frame of the car when you push them in.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Just a question you ran that big blue wire up to your deck where the factory speaker wires are right and than tapped on to the factory wires right and than ran that back to the 4 channel amp right? Did you bypass the factory amp? Most of the dodge magnum's have a factory amped system and it needs to be bypassed. Or else your going to have major problems ie noise in the system and a toasted amp later.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

alot of times it can be a bad ground. make sure you have the big 3

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's

240 amp Iraggi Alternator

Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit

Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry

Make sure your speaker terminals arnt hitting the frame of the car when you push them in.

i have done that before and it makes a horrible loud screech. made my gf run away from the car in terror. would never be described as "engine noise"

I had a ton of noise through my subs at one point till I got a cheap $15 ground loop isolator from walmart. It's cheap, but it works, at least it should...

i got one of these too. i felt pathetic for getting one but it did nothing bad. no decrease in SQ and it took the noise away. BCAE1.com has an explanation on how they work.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.