2001 Suburban.. Make it a Build car, or sell it? Need opinions!! PICS

I say just buy it from your mom. You won't have payments and you'll have what sounds like a good vehicle.

We have a cash for clunkers thing here, too. One dealership will give you $4500 for your vehicle, no matter what condition it's in.. but I heard from somebody that your new vehicle has to be $15,000 (before "discount") ..and another dealer giving $2000 for anything, but their vehicles were wayy overpriced before this and probably even more now ($2k probably added to everything rofl)

If you can afford the payments just use your car and continue trying to sell the suburban.. try ebay? surely somebody would buy it with those miles..

Edit: Also, I don't see any G8's at that dealer.. or fusions with under 10k miles :P

i noticed the G8s or fusions were not on the site as well.. They had 2 trucks come today when I was looking, So Im sure they will be up soon :D

FUn little party town you got there.. And Wefest is a blast

Im up in Duluth

Ahhh okie dokie I went camping up there beautiful.......Tettegouche..... I have niece and nephews that live in Marble. And WeFest is a blast indeed.

Back to topic.

Ahhh okie dokie I went camping up there beautiful.......Tettegouche..... I have niece and nephews that live in Marble. And WeFest is a blast indeed.

Back to topic.

haha no worries.. Im trying to sell the burban.. I want a 2000-2002 mustang gt, or Trans am ws6 .. lol I dont know how Im gonna sell these it but im gonna try