Sonic Electronix

Whats a good tunning freq for a daily driver?

Anyone got some opinions on this? i have two 15" fi bl's. I was thinking somewhere like 31 or 33hz.... And i was also wondering if anyone thinks its worth the money to order a blueprint for a box from ssa's website?

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

Yea SSA knows their shit so that wouldn't be a bad idea. 30-33 hz would be perfect for daily but it really depends on what you listen to.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Yea SSA knows their shit so that wouldn't be a bad idea. 30-33 hz would be perfect for daily but it really depends on what you listen to.

I listen to mostly rap and occasionally some good old acdc... Fi's website says they recommend 2.8-4 cu ft so would 4cu ft be enough for 2 15" BL's in one box?

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

For two 15's I would really try to get as close to 5^ft as you can. More the better. How much power you running them on? And that 5^ft is after displacement, so closer to 6.5^ft-7 before port, sub, bracing, etc. displacement.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

4 cuft is way too small for 2 15's unless you're running them sealed which I wouldn't suggest. With 2 bl 15's I wouldn't run them in less than 3 cuft each after displacement

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

4 cuft is way too small for 2 15's unless you're running them sealed which I wouldn't suggest. With 2 bl 15's I wouldn't run them in less than 3 cuft each after displacement

well if i have them sharing a box would 5^ft after displacement be enough for both?

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

35-38hz is a happy medium

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's