Second Skin Audio

Box help

Im getting ready to go get wood to build my box but dont know how many sheets im gonna need. its gonna be a 10 cube box double thick baffle. anybody know about how many sheet will be needed? any help would be nice.

Edited by David711

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

well first of all you need to give us your dimensions that will usually help you figure out how many sheets you're gonna need , the sheet dims are 49 by 97 i believe which is 4 feet by 8 ft hit me back

W=52in H=26in D=25in

aaaa.png

ok you're gonna need to make a box smaller than that, that comes up to 16.5 cu ft too big, shorten up on the width to like 32 in , how many subs you putting in and what size subs are they?? and whats your tuning freq going to be??

The funny part is i was actually suppose to type 32 but put a 5 instead. :noob: im wanting to tune it to 32 and im using 2 hcca 15.2

Edited by David711

aaaa.png

well first of all you need to give us your dimensions that will usually help you figure out how many sheets you're gonna need , the sheet dims are 49 by 97 i believe which is 4 feet by 8 ft hit me back

news flash, 4 feet is now 49 inches instead of 48 and 8 feet is now 97 inches instead of 96!!!!!!!

kiddin bro :)