2 - FI 18" & 2 - AQ 15" TechForce Geek Truck Sub & Amp Upgrade

We are swapping out the 2 RE Audio SXX 15" subs and the 2 US Amps 1kw amps with 2 AudioQue HDC3 15's (Copper coil :pardon: ) and 1 AudioQue AQ2200D amp. I am working with Kyle @ DC Power for dual alts for this swapout... I will let you know more specifics when I know them. I will eventually swap out the XT400DE amps with audioque's and will probably switch the FI 18's to SMD 18's... money permitting of coarse! BUY SOME DECALS GUYS SO I CAN FINISH THIS PROJECT!!! LOL!

More pics will come once I start swapping out... (It is storming now and UPS JUST dropped off amp and subs!)

SANY0259.jpg

SANY0252.jpg

SANY0250.jpg

SANY0265.jpg

Shirt AudioQue sent me! (Because I order so much stuff from them!)

SANY0267.jpg

SANY0268.jpg

SANY0269.jpg

SANY0271.jpg

SANY0274.jpg

SANY0276.jpg

SANY0282.jpg

SANY0284.jpg

SANY0285.jpg

SANY0289.jpg

***** MORE TO COME *****

bombin man, cant wait to see how this turns out!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Thanks bro! Will post some flexin vidz once I get the amp and subs in... I will probably drive the Geek for a week or so... to try to break in the subs... It usually sits at walmart as my billboard... LOL! The truck is getting famous just sitting at Walmart! People leave notes on it that they felt me driving through town and want to hear it...

I love that truck!

OK guys... here is the finished photo...

OF COARSE I CAN"T PROPERLY GAIN IT... LADY AT SHOP NEXT DOOR CAME OVER COMPLAINING...

SANY0292.jpg

SANY0290.jpg

SANY0291.jpg

I know its upside down... (the AQ amp... stand on ur head! LOL!)

SANY0293.jpg

Nah the woman that runs the store next to them is a hmmmm how to put it nicely.......... a constant complainer, she's called the cops on him I dont know how many times for tuning systems.....she's just one of those ya know.

Our town has a time limit where you can play your stereo, its from like 6AM to 10PM

Nah the woman that runs the store next to them is a hmmmm how to put it nicely.......... a constant complainer, she's called the cops on him I dont know how many times for tuning systems.....she's just one of those ya know.

Here's a short flexing vid... I will do a walk around once I get the DC Power Dual Alt kit installed...

So you have 2 18's and 2 15's ? That's kind of a no no lol. Looks nice though.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Here's a short flexing vid... I will do a walk around once I get the DC Power Dual Alt kit installed...

Hair Tricks clapping.gifHair Tricks clapping.gifHair Tricks clapping.gif or boob tricks no one thought of that yet lol.gif

Archived