Paper Calculations

I get 38.5 V clean on the one amp and 42.1V clean on the other. So if we had to take a 1 ohm load we'd look at 1482.25 W for the first amp and 1772.41W for the second, clean wattage the amps go into protection as soon as they go 3V higher than their max clean voltage. I am wrong about the figures but the boards are labeled as 1000 watt boards(my two differ a bit in quality of components-one is an earlier version i think and the other a mass production one.).

@scratchy: is this y you have beef with the DD captain for the warranty claim. If so then i need to be carefull until i sell the one amplifier. Can't wait for a bigger amplifier.

Sorry for going OT, my bad

That is exactlly why I have beef with him. Amp is under warranty, he says its not. He wants me to send him the amp(I live 1600 km away from him) Transport costs would be more than a new amp and then I would still need to pay for the repair  :(

No wonder people go for star sound  :D

Your really lucky on that 1500d doing 1700w, thats the highest ive heard of so far.

two of mine do exactlly 1550 and the other one, well, Ill never know cuz it started smoking when I hooked it up

@ Richard - cuz maybe youll sell me one of yours for 4500  ;)

then im rambo bitch

Archived