well a buddie of mine just got himself a new toy..i thought ide share this beautiful pistol with you guys.He is looking for a lil input with the grip screws so tell me what you guys think look better the silver or black.i dont know too much about the pistol rite now but i will ask him more when he comes around an ill post it up.101_5931.jpg101_5928.jpg101_5936.jpg

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

oh my god! i love it. but i cant afford a $2500 gun. :trippy:

the black screws look better with that particular weapon. for an even better look, check into some ed brown hex head screws.

Thanks for your input! i will let him know about the hex screws.

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

i told my buddie about the ed brown screws and he already looked into that,the only thing is ed brown dont make slim grip screws..anyone else have any input on the gun??

i told my buddie about the ed brown screws and he already looked into that,the only thing is ed brown dont make slim grip screws..anyone else have any input on the gun??

didnt realize those were slims.

not sure where your buddy gets his info.... here are the ed brown slim grip screws, lol

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=337821

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

didnt realize those were slims.

not sure where your buddy gets his info.... here are the ed brown slim grip screws, lol

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=337821

thanks for the link.lol he was probly on his phone looking for them.

thanks for the link.lol he was probly on his phone looking for them.

get your buddy to check out sgmgrips.com if he ever wants to customize his weapon. all the grips there are grips i made. im running some really nice mexican cocobolo rosewood grips right now that would like mighty fine on that weapon with some custom lasering in them.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

get your buddy to check out sgmgrips.com if he ever wants to customize his weapon. all the grips there are grips i made. im running some really nice mexican cocobolo rosewood grips right now that would like mighty fine on that weapon with some custom lasering in them.

yea ill have him check it out.he was talking about maybe getting some darker grips but idk.

i got whatever kind of wood he could want. domestics and exotics.

he'll take a look and see if theres anything he likes..

i kno theres other people that appreciate a weapon like this...maybe if it was a glock more people would comment lol..were lookin for some more input on the screws.come on guys where u at?

Archived