Sundown Audio

Keeps goin into protect HELP! (really found THE PROBLEM this time pg 6)

Jared420

So I guess it really has to be the amp at this point. Ill know for sure tuesday when the aqs get here. I guess if those work Ill be on here happy as can be but If I hook those things up and they go into protect I dont even know what Ill do, probably rip out of my truck everything that has to do with audio drop them into my port douse that shit with gas and flick a match.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

if they work which I dont know why at this point they wouldnt since I have tested EVERYTHING else Ill probably be so happy Ill try to please N8ball and Ill give you a video of a nudie hairtrick accept its going to be my nude ass in the window and the trick will be making my grundle hairs fly, who knows if those aqs wang hard enough we may witness the first testicle trick

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

that all being said, F my life Im going back outside to put the iraggi back in. talk to you all tuesday night . well see what happens then

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

if they work which I dont know why at this point they wouldnt since I have tested EVERYTHING else Ill probably be so happy Ill try to please N8ball and Ill give you a video of a nudie hairtrick accept its going to be my nude ass in the window and the trick will be making my grundle hairs fly, who knows if those aqs wang hard enough we may witness the first testicle trick

only if you trick some poor bastard into viewing it lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

GOT MY AQS today accept they came while I was at the redsox game tonight so here on the east coast its midnight right now but I absolutly hack jobbed the amps in real quick in the dark with a flashlight just to see cuz I couldnt wait any longer I went for a ride and they boom, no shutting off and my voltage was good. now I dont wanna make the same mistake of not completly testing everything but I didnt want to run it long how I have it hooked up now. so I pulled all the wires out and taped them off so I can hook it up nice and good tomorrow after work and really test them out but the problem HAD to be that damn clif amp, things wanged hard, just as hard as the clif did wired to .5 ohms when it worked. Look like I am prob gonna have to ask if I can get any money back from dbr if I send him the amp or somethin.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

GOT MY AQS today accept they came while I was at the redsox game tonight so here on the east coast its midnight right now but I absolutly hack jobbed the amps in real quick in the dark with a flashlight just to see cuz I couldnt wait any longer I went for a ride and they boom, no shutting off and my voltage was good. now I dont wanna make the same mistake of not completly testing everything but I didnt want to run it long how I have it hooked up now. so I pulled all the wires out and taped them off so I can hook it up nice and good tomorrow after work and really test them out but the problem HAD to be that damn clif amp, things wanged hard, just as hard as the clif did wired to .5 ohms when it worked. Look like I am prob gonna have to ask if I can get any money back from dbr if I send him the amp or somethin.

So just to make SURE, everything is going good as of right now and the amp was the problem?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived