Sonic Electronix

if you wrap it and then cover it in resin its going to look like shit due to the pigment of the resin. Do the dash first. fiberglass it make it smooth and then wrap it without any padding. IT will be hard because the covering is thin and the dash is solid underneath

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you wrap it and then cover it in resin its going to look like shit due to the pigment of the resin. Do the dash first. fiberglass it make it smooth and then wrap it without any padding. IT will be hard because the covering is thin and the dash is solid underneath

yeah i figured it would turn out yellow and as far as just wrapping it i want it to have a hard clear cote so i can clean it easy and ive never seen it done. also do you have 24's on ur red truck and what drop kit is that?

I dont know of anything youd be able to use to keep it clean. I have 24s. no drop kit yet my avatar is actually a photoshop from a while back. I'm just too lazy to change it. Its also a 4wd so its torsion keys in the front and a normal lowering kit for the rear

last2.jpg

Archived