Sundown Audio

Rca And Remote Wire To Amp's

bass_sprung

Wanna start off by saying whats up to everyone on here, im new I joined today. Im kind of new to car audio. My question is how do you run RCA'S and remote wires to more then two AMP'S. I have hooked up two AMP'S before, 1 for my HIGH'S and 1 for LOW'S. But how would I do it to run two bass AMP'S and still keep my HIGH'S AMP, any help will be apreciated. :ph34r:

I AM TEH BANZORED

(Chode hit me with teh stick)

welcome!

first your gonna need to run seperate RCAs for the bass and the highs. then for the Bass to bass amps you run the deck to the first amp then you would run it from the output on the first amp to the input on the 2nd amp, and then the remote runs to all of the amps because it just tells them when to turn on.

Alright so that's what those "out's" are for I never knew what they were for thank's man I appreciate the help. So about the remote wire I wonte overload it or anything if I connect that many amps to it or more?

Another quick question. Im running a EQ so I just hook up the EQ like normal (1 pair of RCA'S frm. head unit) and hook up 1 bass amp (and my highs amp) and get the signal from my 1st AMP to my 2nd amp? :ph34r: thankz again.

Nice L5's

I AM TEH BANZORED

If you are leary about your remote wire you can hook a relay up to it for multiple amps

here is a link for that:

Relays

and your RCA's should come out of the head unit into the eq and one set out from it for highs and one set out for subs (connected to the appropriate output).

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Alright so that's what those "out's" are for I never knew what they were for thank's man I appreciate the help. So about the remote wire I wonte overload it or anything if I connect that many amps to it or more?

Another quick question. Im running a EQ so I just hook up the EQ like normal (1 pair of RCA'S frm. head unit) and hook up 1 bass amp (and my highs amp) and get the signal from my 1st AMP to my 2nd amp? :ph34r: thankz again.

You won't fry anything hooking your remote to multiple amps. Aslo if your Eq has Front and rear Outputs you can run the RCA's from the front Output to your high's amp and the rear output to the Bass Amp.

If you have a "Sub" output on your EQ thats even better. B)

Thanks you guys are cool people I dont know alot of people around were I live that are into car audio like I am. I appreciate all the advise and help. Yeah the EQ I have has sub outs so ill hook up the bass signal to that. Thanks again.

It dosn't let me see the link for the relays roscoe1129 how do they look like?

I AM TEH BANZORED

Archived