How to eliminate water spots when washing your car

Best investment, California water blade. Squeegy the water off the vehicle while your washing it and whammy what's left off. Easy and no need to buy expensive car washing soaps.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

If you dry it after its washed there will be no spots. I use the tan colored cloths forget what they are called but they work amazing on drying and cleaning chrome.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Dude I cant stand those water blades. I bought one, used it once. Put that hsit back in the package with intentions on returning it and has been sitting in my garage for the past year. might work better on flatter vehicles but sucked teh ballz on my dodge truck.

I use a shammy or hell just a damp towel will work.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Guest voyagervan92

Well what the jet dry does is it basically coats the car and makes it repel water, so it just beads up on the surface and either runs off or gets soaked right into the shammy. Its kind of pointless for my van when i even feel like washing it. But on a nice dark metal flake it does the job real nice.

Best investment, California water blade. Squeegy the water off the vehicle while your washing it and whammy what's left off. Easy and no need to buy expensive car washing soaps.

Best investment to swirl the shit out of your paint too. Do the research, squeegees are for windows... Not paint.

Thanks for the tip... Might try it on a small section of the car. I own a black car, water spots are inevitable in summer.

chamois(sp?) the car with a real leather one, then afterwards get all the excess and small spots (windows, behind mirrors, ect.) with a microfiber.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Guest voyagervan92

Best investment to swirl the shit out of your paint too. Do the research, squeegees are for windows... Not paint.

Thanks for the tip... Might try it on a small section of the car. I own a black car, water spots are inevitable in summer.

Yeah it works nice if you just give a generous squirt into the bucket and get it mixed in before washing. let me know how it goes, ill post a video of how it turns out if you guys want.

i started just spraying it down with that spot free at the car wash, then drive it home (less than a mile away) and then use a micro fiber towel on the wheels and then another on the paint....once its dry i go over it with this spray witch i found to work pretty damn good on all surfaces, also spray on and use a micro fiber towel on it and its ready to roll

Wipe&Shine.jpg

Archived