How to eliminate water spots when washing your car

Guest voyagervan92

This is a pretty simple tip, but basically when your washing your car by hand, shoot some jet dry into the soapy water bucket and when your done washing it, shammying it will be rediculously easy. I would double check the safeness of this though before you try it on an expensive paint job. I would feel bad if something happened. lol. Works great when i wash my dads 68 roadrunner.

use this stuff called ducky. i use it on my jet skis and it works good

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i dont mind it on my paint, it usually goes away BUT ON CHROME wheels that just pisses me off lol i usually try and hit up do it your self car wash and use the "spot free" rise and help alittle

Or make sure your close to the interstate as soon as your done washing it and floor it :good: I've tried many different soaps but never have good luck without drying the whole thing by hand. Will have to try this.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

If you follow these simple steps you will have a lifetime of spot free washes:

1) Wash vehicle

And the most important step

2) Dry Vehicle

By following this tutorial you will never have to worry about water spots after washing again. I also have this on CD-Rom and DVD for anyone interested.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If you follow these simple steps you will have a lifetime of spot free washes:

1) Wash vehicle

And the most important step

2) Dry Vehicle

By following this tutorial you will never have to worry about water spots after washing again. I also have this on CD-Rom and DVD for anyone interested.

yahoo.gifPUNKYOU FTW!!

Wash in the shade so the sun doesn't dry the car prematurely, and just hand dry when done. I take it a step further and pull out the leaf blower to get in all the nooks and crannies.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

yahoo.gifPUNKYOU FTW!!

Wash in the shade so the sun doesn't dry the car prematurely, and just hand dry when done. I take it a step further and pull out the leaf blower to get in all the nooks and crannies.

Thats a good thing to do, its gets all the water from out of the side mirrors, behind moulding and especially if you have chrome rims. Nothing pisses me off more than that water that gets stuck where the lug nuts are. The do make small blowers too, I have two that I use when I detail motorcycles especially. Looks just like a leaf blower only really small and has a rubber end so not to scratch you fancy paint in case you bump it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived