Sonic Electronix

i doubt it.

at least not for a daily app.

if you want to burp them for a couple seconds then, maybe.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ok guys i need to know if my aq hdc3 d2 15s can handle 2 aq 2200d so what im asking is can 1 be hooked up to each voice coil so a total of 4 aq 2200d 1 amp for each coil thanks guys

Dont take this personally but if your asking then no. Plus i'd NEVER do a amp per coil. Having to match the power outputs of both amps would be insane. your better off to get recones and strapp to amps to one subs. But again if you have to ask you most likely dont have the knowledge or experience to do it properly

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Dont take this personally but if your asking then no. Plus i'd NEVER do a amp per coil. Having to match the power outputs of both amps would be insane. your better off to get recones and strapp to amps to one subs. But again if you have to ask you most likely dont have the knowledge or experience to do it properly

i have them strapp now recone why there 3 months old and knowledge its all there bro and thats what theses forms are for to ask just wanted to know if its been done or can be done

Running an amp to each coil is totally different than strapping 2 amps on each sub. Would be much safer to strap them and yes it can be done.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i have them strapp now recone why there 3 months old and knowledge its all there bro and thats what theses forms are for to ask just wanted to know if its been done or can be done

O I know man i wasn't trying to be a prick or anything just saying that you have to have some good and sensitive equipment to get the gains set perfectly so each coil sees the same power but like stated already if its for SPL then yea it can be done and has been but i wouldn't do this at all for daily

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

O I know man i wasn't trying to be a prick or anything just saying that you have to have some good and sensitive equipment to get the gains set perfectly so each coil sees the same power but like stated already if its for SPL then yea it can be done and has been but i wouldn't do this at all for daily

cool thats what i wanted to know because this is my daily driver so i will just strapp 2 more to the 2 sub

Archived