Playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

How much Memory are you running on your system? I have found that Graw 1 and 2 are memory hogs...I run 2 gigs in my machine and it takes every bit of it to run Graw 1...I know 2 has to be more advanced than 1..Also upgrade Direct X if you haven't done so...I am just tellin you Graw takes alot of a computer to run smooth..I used to get the same screen before I upgraded my Video Card and Memory..Now I can run it easily..

Edited by zaxfire69

How much Memory are you running on your system? I have found that Graw 1 and 2 are memory hogs...I run 2 gigs in my machine and it takes every bit of it to run Graw 1...I know 2 has to be more advanced than 1..Also upgrade Direct X if you haven't done so...I am just tellin you Graw takes alot of a computer to run smooth..I used to get the same screen before I upgraded my Video Card and Memory..Now I can run it easily..

1 Gig (2x512) XMS Corsair.... It says that I meet minimum specs, but I guess that I dont.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Did you download this game or go to the store and buy it?

A lot of the downloaded versions of this game are messed up.

If you went and bought it I would say it's something to do with DX9... Maybe try re-installing it.

Worst case, close a lot of the programs you have running in the background to free up memory.

Did you download this game or go to the store and buy it?

A lot of the downloaded versions of this game are messed up.

If you went and bought it I would say it's something to do with DX9... Maybe try re-installing it.

Worst case, close a lot of the programs you have running in the background to free up memory.

Its dl'ed, but Wicked that posted above is the one that gave it to me.... And as you can see it runs on his computer, and I played it on his computer. I have tried to close back ground programs, and it did the same thing... I guess I could try to reinstall...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif