Four Diamond Audio D3 12's

Greetings. I have four diamond audio D312D4 subs that I am looking to part ways with. They were installed in January, used in SPL comps in January-April. each set of 3 was powered by a JL Audio 1000/1, so you can see that they were not overpowered. I am not sure exactly what the asking price should be, and where the bottom is. For today, I would like to see if there is any interest on this forum. My plan is to take them with me to the Texas Bass Productions event on Saturday and try to sell them there, unless someone here really wants them first, or if no one there wants them. For those of you in the DFW area of Texas, you might have seen/heard this at some of the Texas Bass Productions shows. They were in a blue Tahoe.

Please let me know if you are interested, and if so, feel free to throw out an approximate offer. I am also always willing to consider trades.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Hey man, if you post a starting asking price youll probably get alot more interest. good subs, what kind of numbers did you put up w/ them?

Thanks for the advice. I just don't want to post up too high or low of a price. If I throw up something astronomical, I am sure I will run everyone out. If I put them up too low I will kick myself really hard later. I already let two of them go for a steal. The only reason that I did that is because it was to a good friend and I am building his system for him. I will try to get a price up there if this weekend doesn't work out for me.

My all time best with these was a 150.6db at 46hz. Every event that I went to, I pulled of somewhere between a 149.2-150.6 area. That was being metered on a Term lab and at the kick panel. That is how Curtis from Texas Bass Productions meters all of them. I haven't been to his shows in a couple of months, I already have enough points for finals, so now I am bringing in my wife's truck and trying to see if we can get her to put up a few good scores.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Thats really good numbers lol. They look really well taken care of too. FYI, theyre going for around 100 a piece online. Just a lil help to gear you towards and idea of a price. I put 2 of these in the older model in my friend acura and they pound really suprisingly for only 200 rms going to them a piece. Good luck w/ the sale.

New project in the works ;)

Thats really good numbers lol. They look really well taken care of too. FYI, theyre going for around 100 a piece online. Just a lil help to gear you towards and idea of a price. I put 2 of these in the older model in my friend acura and they pound really suprisingly for only 200 rms going to them a piece. Good luck w/ the sale.

Thanks.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

these subs are great subs, i used to own one and it amazed ppl to see that it was just one 12" ... you can get them new for $90 each online and i think a little over $100 in the shops. factor in how abused they are and i would say start the price there. good luck for the sale ...

bump for great subs

Archived