buying a camera (bought a camera)

nothing wrong with shopping retail, get off the guys ass already. i shop local on stuff like that too, i just dont like buying things like cameras off line i rather be able to go to a brick and mortar if theres an issue rather then wait on shipping and whatnot

How often is there an issue with a brand-new piece of electronic hardware made in Japan? Really. You people are insane.

Yeah, I'd rather pay $250 for a camera instead of $150 in case the one in 10 million chance that I receive a defective product occurs so I can only go a day without it instead of a week.

You still gotta saddle up the horses and head into town. Not everyone is a big city slicker like you.

images-1.jpg

went out and bought the camera and so far i love it

(stupid photobucket lowering quality)

the pictures kinda gross its of my thumb after a i took a hammer to it at work one day

DSC00008.jpg

so far other then that the video quality is amazing only problem i've encountered was when i was filming in my garage it was real quiet and you can hear the lens zooming in and out

i went with the sony cyber shot + 4 gig sd card came out to be 220$

so not bad in the end

thanks for the help everyone

Edited by uhoh_45

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0