Started My Door Panels

wow, first time glassing and you took on that project?! :clapping: nice work bro, got some work ahead of you now, always gotta step it up and you just jumped right off that one!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

It's my first time but my brother has a little previous experience. Just minor stuff and never nothing that took this much detailing to get right. I'm happy with the outcome. Not excited about doing the drivers side but it should go quicker atleast. Took about 20 hours total to get this one done. Aiming for 10 for the drivers haha. And the reason I took this project on is because they just look fucking awesome and I get jealous seeing others. Lol. Definately will consider wrapping future projects if it's an option. For anyone looking into fiberglass. Laying the resin and mat is nothing. Just take your time and get it ok nice and even. The sanding part is the "hardest" it's not hard labor or nothing but you really need to spend as much time as you can stand and then go a few more hours to get it right.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Great news. It fits. Lol. My other set should be here tomorrow because they got delayed a week from shipping because of ebay's screw up. Oh well. Better late then never. So busy weekend ahead. Trying to get the drivers door done and also my new head unit installed. I love how it looks. Look back Sunday night for finished pics

3413f6d6.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Still have some touch up with paint and talk about the rest in the video. These are running off the HU and sound better then the piece of shit SSL 4ch I was using before.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Drivers door is finally underway.

Had a moth join us. Scooped him out before we put the activator in it. Probably would have made a cool effect though :ehh:

70a589e9.jpg

After midnight and out of lacquer thinner for the brushes so calling it a night.

41f55d2d.jpg

And a question I want your opinions on. Grills or no grills? I like both and can't decide. I like seeing the speakers playing but also like the looks the grills have. :shrug:

357708ea.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

That white will disappear by next week. Its just been so much work on that one panel I wanted to get the drivers side done and worry about the small details next weekend. Nothing a small coat of paint won't fix.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

That white will disappear by next week. Its just been so much work on that one panel I wanted to get the drivers side done and worry about the small details next weekend. Nothing a small coat of paint won't fix.

NO WHITE= no grills then :good:

Archived