Sonic Electronix

Look into Incriminator Audio, There Death Penalties can take some abuse

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

I've got a BNIB HCCA 12.4 2009 black cone. Its in Cali. PM me if you're interested so we can talk details.

im wanting a 12.2 not a 12.4 IF i get the orion right now im just trying to find some info to decide what i want

Look into Incriminator Audio, There Death Penalties can take some abuse

that sub handles LESS rms (1500 Wrms / 3000 Peak) than im putting to my re audio although the peak is higher i dont believe this sub will work with my setup

which to me isnt bad concidering my new box isnt done and only running on 13.5 volts. damn jeep ecu voltage regulator lol

its pretty bad my single se 10 in the trunk is a 138.x and thats alot less then 2 12s

im wanting a 12.2 not a 12.4 IF i get the orion right now im just trying to find some info to decide what i want

that sub handles LESS rms (1500 Wrms / 3000 Peak) than im putting to my re audio although the peak is higher i dont believe this sub will work with my setup

all of the subs mentioned here are either less rated RMS or same rated RMS as your xxx. the rms rating isnt what has your sub smelling. its either clipping or you have some subwoofer issues.

the ia death penalty

the Ascendant Mayhem

DC level 5

Orion HCCA

should all take you amp properly gained with scope with no issues.

if you want SPL then get the dc lvl 5... I dont know why i think this, Maybe because the MAGNET IS BIGGER THAN THE SUB ITSELF!!!!! Also that beast weights 73 lbs And it can take that power with no sweat! 8)

its pretty bad my single se 10 in the trunk is a 138.x and thats alot less then 2 12s

and like i said i'm only getten 13.6 volts and dont have my new box done. to where as your getten 14 plus and have your box done

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

all of the subs mentioned here are either less rated RMS or same rated RMS as your xxx. the rms rating isnt what has your sub smelling. its either clipping or you have some subwoofer issues.

the ia death penalty

the Ascendant Mayhem

DC level 5

Orion HCCA

should all take you amp properly gained with scope with no issues.

my issue WAS clipping, since i installed the alternator im not having the smell as much only after playing like 20 mins and just briefly smells.im also not getting the sound (ie the bass) outta the Re Audio as i want

well since you been on the board longer than most in this discussion. of the 4 listed above, WHATS YOUR suggestion? my top 2 are either the orion hcca or the dc level 5. keep in mind my local shop will put in the HCCA if i go that way and i will have a 2 year warranty dunno bout the warranty on the dc sub

if you want SPL then get the dc lvl 5... I dont know why i think this, Maybe because the MAGNET IS BIGGER THAN THE SUB ITSELF!!!!! Also that beast weights 73 lbs And it can take that power with no sweat! 8)

the magnet on my Re is almost as big as the sub and weighs 72 LB so thats a moot point

and that made all the sense in the world

yeah that made no sense

Archived