I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to smd. And will try to make this as short as possible.

My name is Adam Stemen. I have some experience in IASCA, MECA, Db Drag, and USACI. I tend to lean towards Db Drag though that's what I found works for me.

I generally build and stay in the background. I have been building and designing cars for awile and have built a few cars for IASCA and Db Drag and have placed at finals. I have also had a few go to Regionals for MECA and USACI.

Any other info feel free to ask. I look forward to future conversations with you all.

lol that's ok Id rather prove it in the lanes than on a forum. Numbers don't lie. Lol

Whats up HOMO? You can use the multiqoute on the side of the persons post, or if you just want to quote one post, just hit reply on theirs... Nice to see you here... Bout damn time...

I should warn you, people here are pic whores, so be prepared to show what you have done or get called a liar... LOL...