Is Dayton audio any good?

dayton?? hmmm.... never heard of them. get what you pay for.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

^ I worked for the company that made certain Dayton subs

not Dayton

But yes, Dayton Mk3 subs are great and the reference line, the other stamped steel models, maybe what your talking about, the lower ones, are kind of weak.

But if you could find a Dayton Mk3 15 for $100, your golden

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dayton TitMk3 has used the 12 spoke basket before Fi was ever thought of :)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I did a bad ass Dayton 15 in a Motor home for my old boss at the speaker shop, 4.5cf small port area port, tuned to 20hz on a 500w Dayton Plate amp

Sounded like a damn high end home theater with output like a car- in other words, low and loud

sundown.jpg

I actually have this for sale

Its a car audio version of the Mk3

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/1850611187.html

sundown.jpg