XS Power

will VMC work with DC power alts in 2008 tahoe

i have a 2008 chevy tahoe and my truck controlls my alternator, i am in the proccess of buying DC power alts but i think i will have the same problem having my truck shut down my alts when it needs to. so my question is will the VCM help me keep my alts on at all times and controll my voltage like it suppose to?

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

i have a 2008 chevy tahoe and my truck controlls my alternator, i am in the proccess of buying DC power alts but i think i will have the same problem having my truck shut down my alts when it needs to. so my question is will the VCM help me keep my alts on at all times and controll my voltage like it suppose to?

I am in the same boat as you. I have an 07 new body Sierra with the 2pin alt. No VCM available for us yet.

Edited by Sierra07

Working on it yes, but I wouldn't expect anything very soon.

The fact that you guys are working on it gives me hope. I thought you guys might not have enough people interested or didn't see it as a large enough market to develop it. Thanks for the info and keep us updated.