Bumpindemlowzz Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Haha we should do something fun like brackets if you lose then you have to make a banner saying "MW2 Pwned Me" or something. Idk. Winner gets "MW2 King" Banner? whatcha think We should do this weekly 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
ryanFA5 Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Fuck yeah. 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
superdave07 Posted July 21, 2010 Author Report Posted July 21, 2010 i agree, i think we should have a SMD show down weekly. Well im out of here, ill see ya'll on in an hour or so...good luck Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
TeejayBee Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 if we do a torny i can help set up Teejaybee = gamer addict and i know all the gamebattle rules and i have a dazzle to capture games and what not
xxdemonxx01 Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Well I guess I'm not gonna get to play I'm having problems with the map packs saying their to new lol
TeejayBee Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 how so ive been playing the past two hours and mine are doing fine
xxdemonxx01 Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 I ave no idea I.guess its messed up for me
TeejayBee Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 are you trying to join someones party on here? b,c im getting a message for akimbo terror saying his party needs to update and start the game over lol
xxdemonxx01 Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Yeah iv been getting that to and everyone has the same maps
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.