Sonic Electronix

First, let me say I know this is not the best amp to run on these subs, but my T2000-1 just went out on me with no warning. I am going to run two 18 inch Rockford Fosgate Hx2's powered by a T600-4 bridged. Like I said I know this in not the best amp to use, but at this time I have no other option. The box is dual chambered and is 9 cubic feet in air space, which will be tuned to 30hz, I know this is low for getting higher db's but want to be able to run it everyday. I guess I could just make a removeable port for the comp then just switch them out. This will be put in my Evo ix on the back seat area (seat removed and box secured to the seat location in the back). Just wondering what kind of numbers you think I could expect because last year I was at around 135 dbs on one JL audio w713.5 in the trunk with a rockford 1500 watt mono block and the sub was tuned low as well, and seeing how the subs size bumped me up in class kind of screwed me lol ( 1x15, 2x12's, 3x10's, 4x8's against my 13.5 sub lol)

Maybe I should just use my T2 12 and get in the singel 12 class ( 1x12, 2x10, 3x8) and run it of that T600-4 but then the sub is only dual 4 ohm and wouldn't use the amp to its fullest since the amp is stable at 2ohm bridged and if I ran it brided it would have to be ran at 4 ohm since the amp is a four channel or would have to run both coils on one bridged side of the amp to get the amp to run at 2 ohms but why only use one side of the amp, might as well just run at 4 ohm and will produce less distortion... hmmmm.

Build it and you tell us. We can't tell how loid it gona be.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Clifs? I aint gonna read all that just to guestimate some numbers. It is all dependant on box/install/voltage/imp rise/ect ect ect ect ect ect

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

If numbers matter enough to you then get it meter'd. I don't think anyone here can tell you a number range unless they've had the exact same box, electrical, car, and subs.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

If numbers matter enough to you then get it meter'd. I don't think anyone here can tell you a number range unless they've had the exact same box, electrical, car, and subs.

Numbers dont matter too much was just wondering if anybody would have a some what ball park. For sure thier are many factors that go into your final number. If I can hit 145 on a TL with that amp I would be happy. The box will be built good, that's the thing I do best. It will be fiberglassed and re-inforced (sturdy as a rock)! Im just thinking since the size of the box and being inside the car ( little extra air space) it would still be pretty loud. I am hopeing to get the real numbers to you all if anybody's actually interested. The t600-4 shouldn't pull too much of the vehilces current and everythings upgraded and will put the stinger 1500d in the trunk for extra power.

Bottom line is I wasn't really asking for a percise number because I wouldn't even expect anybody to give that to me, I was just wondering what people would think the ball park figure would be, because if I was getting oh you will be lucky to hit over 140... I would just put the T2 12 in and run in the single 12 class and take that trophy which shouldn't be a problem up here. 90% of the people up here will be running 2-4 12xs, 3x10's, or a single 15. Nobody last year even ran a single 12, which I was actually surprised at.

This will all be installed right with no corners cut, I am a stickler for doing things right and will go the extra mile to make it the best, exspecially on the box!

s