Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in

u have my # just hit me up and we will plan something out bro :yahoo::drinks:

Alright man will do

Also guys thanks for the tips already givin... If you cant tell as soon as i get a job im reabuilding but i DO need what i have to last until then! B)

let just say the rebuild will be sick 8)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

let just say the rebuild will be sick 8)

OH yea... Still lookin hopin i may be able to get a fat deal...

Are they woven tensil leads? If not check see if you are getting tensil lead flap. Personally i think you should made the box like 43in wide and shorter, therefore it looks coolier in the back lol :D. I love jeeps easy to get loud :D My got loud on 2 15s on a Rockford Fosgate 200.2 enough to make hatch/roof flex.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Are they woven tensil leads? If not check see if you are getting tensil lead flap. Personally i think you should made the box like 43in wide and shorter, therefore it looks coolier in the back lol :D. I love jeeps easy to get loud :D My got loud on 2 15s on a Rockford Fosgate 200.2 enough to make hatch/roof flex.

I believe they are woven BUT i cant remember i have only seen them out of a box 1 time sense i have had them...

Yea jeep gets loud easy... I put my buddys 2 type s' 10s and its was as loud as my 12s

Didnt even cross my mind... It comes and goes... usally more when i hammerin on it... Ill pull it out of the box and get some pic and vids tomorrow... It just really driving me nuts...

hammerin on it??? explain in detail what you do to hammer on it... could be the reason why

NEVER thought about inverting them... AND this is my first box BUT it was sounding good for about 1 1/2 months... Then one day out of no where it started makin that noise...

try it and see what happens... and if ya can get like 20-20 bucks and build a new box

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

hammerin on it??? explain in detail what you do to hammer on it... could be the reason why

try it and see what happens... and if ya can get like 20-20 bucks and build a new box

Hamming as in full tilt on the bass knob... I had it scoped at a shop and then when it started making the noise i backed it down half way (from where the shop set it)

Well i may do that idk just yet... I am hoping to get a job and start slowly buying for my rebuild (which will be happening as soon as i get a job)

Thanks for the help BTW :drink40:

Hamming as in full tilt on the bass knob... I had it scoped at a shop and then when it started making the noise i backed it down half way (from where the shop set it)

Well i may do that idk just yet... I am hoping to get a job and start slowly buying for my rebuild (which will be happening as soon as i get a job)

Thanks for the help BTW :drink40:

aight aight, just go to your amp and back down the gain a tad. by the ay id love to see more pics of the jeep. under the hood, amp all wired up, etc etc. would be =@:)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

aight aight, just go to your amp and back down the gain a tad. by the ay id love to see more pics of the jeep. under the hood, amp all wired up, etc etc. would be =@:)

Alright man i got some POSER pics today... im uploading them now... But i get some pics under the hood/ amp wired up for ya tomorrow... OH SHIT I may just run out and get some now... :drink40:

Archived