Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in

Hey guys sorry but i got some serious shit to talk about... My step dad just went in for a check up... Well they are keeping him at the hospital shit is not looking to good... I dont have much info but this is all aftermath from when he had his bypass sugery... I WILL get a video but it may be later today before its up

its kool dawg good luck with ur dad and take care of the most important stuff first

Thanks man... I may be 18 but unlike most teenagers my family means everything to me... They are the only thing Thats hasnt gave up on me.

But i should have the video up later for you guys... Got to go to the hospital to pick up the s10... Little bros start school tomorrow. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

just let the people know that have been following this build log i just talked to james and he said his dad should be home in 10 days!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

hey sorry to hear about your dad man, hope hes okay! keep us updated!

weres my vid??? <_<

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

hey sorry to hear about your dad man, hope hes okay! keep us updated!

weres my vid??? <_<

Thanks

Hey dude... Sorry i recorded it... Then my mom did something and it wiped the memory card... Im recording it today... I have to leave to pick up the little bro from school. Ill get it edited and rendering while i clean house.

Thanks

Well guys i am still cleaning the Fuckin house... So i have not been able to get a video yet.

He went into surgery at 1:30 This afternoon... As of right now (4:30) I have still not heard anything from my mom...

So trying to keep busy and keep the kids busy so they dont worry.

Should have a video when the batterys are done charging.

Archived