Sundown Audio

audiopipe 30001 amp

mason313

Shit i want a ap3k

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i thought the 600 was brought up because the op wants to get 2 amps. now if he was getting one amp id sudgest spent the extra 170 get the sundown. if its afordable for him. but thats not the situation the op wants 2 amps. so unless you can sudjest an amp or 2 thats going to give him 6k for around 600. there no point posting other sales.

reaper.png

yes, he changed the price TODAY, on the second page, why should i have to skim through the shit to find the price.. it wasnt posted on the front page and im not digging for prices...

either way, its still a extra 170$ compared to the AP3k

So explain to me why there are hundreds of people running sundown equipment in the lanes and only a few running audiopipe??? Even though audiopipe is so much cheaper than sundown why would they want to spend all that extra money on it??????

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Get some Soundstream

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

So explain to me why there are hundreds of people running sundown equipment in the lanes and only a few running audiopipe??? Even though audiopipe is so much cheaper than sundown why would they want to spend all that extra money on it??????

Very true, if I was serious about competing, and had to choose between a

*AP3000

*Sundown 3000

*SoundDigital 3000

I would choose the SD3000, why because it is a beast amp, my second would be the Sundwon, and third the AP, and even though all are rated the same they are priced very differently the SD being the most expensive the AP being the cheapest, it just reflects the quality of parts that go into them, and the only reason the SD is more expensive than the Sundown amp is that the SD has to have much higher grade parts to get the same performance in the smaller footprint.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

That all depends on where your located. Ill be perfectly honest, i live in the Midwest and i have never seen a sundown amp in person, not ever. Granted i have only been a a handful of competitions, But sundown isn't popular where i am. Not saying that Audiopipe is dominating the Midwest or anything lol. Its the same as anything else, why do so many people on this forum use 18" woofers?? Maybe because Meade does? There really isn't any point in arguing about this. This would be the same as saying which is louder, DC, Sundown, or AA? Ask three different people you'll get three different answers...

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Very true, if I was serious about competing, and had to choose between a

*AP3000

*Sundown 3000

*SoundDigital 3000

I would choose the SD3000, why because it is a beast amp, my second would be the Sundwon, and third the AP, and even though all are rated the same they are priced very differently the SD being the most expensive the AP being the cheapest, it just reflects the quality of parts that go into them, and the only reason the SD is more expensive than the Sundown amp is that the SD has to have much higher grade parts to get the same performance in the smaller footprint.

I agree and disagree with you here, The difference in price only reflects quality in certain virtues. I work for oreillys and can be the first to tell you some of our product that is more expensive it all because of a name brand on it. Take JL audio for instance, your saying since a jl 1000d is $999.99 retail that it will stomp a sundown amp? I dont think so...

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Its the same as anything else, why do so many people on this forum use 18" woofers?? Maybe because Meade does? There really isn't any point in arguing about this. This would be the same as saying which is louder, DC, Sundown, or AA? Ask three different people you'll get three different answers...

QFT.

Archived