Last Day Of Md-mtx Factory Tour-vids!

today was my last day at mobile dynamics. we got to go on a tour of the mtx factory. they only make amps at this factory and we werent aloud to take pics of any of the machinery but i got some cool pics of the stuff in thier show room and one of thier trucks. It was planned that we were gonna get to see the avalanche with the jackhammers but it ended up leaving last week.

This truck was built by one of the guys that works their. They said he built it outta his one car garage all by him self.

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

i know the lighting kinda sucks so its hard to see. but i think they said it was a 1997 chevy silverado extended cab. it has 20 15" MTX 4500 series getting 10,000 rms.

th_0375e71f.jpg

have a few more up in a little while photobucket is being gay. the vids really dont do any justice though between it being dark outside and the strobes inside you cant see anything moving. there was good three inches of flex on the front window and the roof was going insane it was blowing shirts around and stuff too. they said it metters in the mid to high 150's

Edited by jcm1689

imagine if he had that many re XXX o.o that would move a shit ton of air

trust me it was allrealdy moving a shit load of air and there wouldnt be clearance for the magnents on the xxx

That is really a sikkkk ride man! You're lucky to be able to see that type of stuff. It sounds like that truck seriously wasn't playin around. Nice thread bro! B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

i wonder if its louder than assmans F150....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i wonder if its louder than assmans F150....

Probably not because assman probably has more cubes that truck with 20 15's can have a lot cubes in the way they set it up

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Probably not because assman probably has more cubes that truck with 20 15's can have a lot cubes in the way they set it up

but those are all in the cab right behind the seat plus they are a different brand and model of subs. i dont recall what kinda numbers assmans system is doing but they said this does a consistant 154-155's on music

but those are all in the cab right behind the seat plus they are a different brand and model of subs. i dont recall what kinda numbers assmans system is doing but they said this does a consistant 154-155's on music

Oh cool they might need to have a comp together lol you got anymore vids?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"