any builds on here with a 18" btl in trunk?

hole is only 14" tall :( have to do sub up port back (not sub up port up to much flex) or sub up port foward?? and box will be smaller then the hole that im putting the box thru i want to do sub back because im putting my amp on the back wall and 4 super tweeters in the box firing into the cabin. should look nice..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

and also a 140.2? whats it tuned too? hows your elc?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

5.01 cubic feet tuned to 33.9 to be exact. Stock batt up front, big 3, and a bigger sized red top in the back.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

thats exactly what i was planning. 5 cubes. tuned to 33 with stock elc and a batt in back (prob hc2400)

1j1450.png

Make sure you do the big three, made a world of difference when I did it with my last setup.

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

how much flex are you getting?

1j1450.png

My windshield wipers move a tad, rear doors flex a pretty good amount, front doors move a little, rear deck jumps quite a bit, and of course massive trunk rattle.

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

check your chat thingy lol

1j1450.png