Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn man!! get your butt outthere and get those alt brackets already mate!!! i am watching this build so baaad!! :-( HURRY UP!!! ok or if @ least a tiny winny video???!!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hey everyone...just thought I would let you know whats been going on with the build as ive been very quiet recently...

The build stopped progress since the last updates as over the last 6-8weeks, I have been going through the toughest time I have EVER had in my life. My Grandmother, who I have lived with my entire life, was falling ill and was progressively getting worse. After a few weeks of trying to fight...she passed away on the 17th of Feb at 19.20 infront of my eyes. To say im devasted is the understatement of my lifetime! To have someone who has been in your life from the day you were born, just vanish...its cutting...literally dont know what to do with myself!

I dont feel confortable talking in too much depth on here about what im currently feeling...but those closest to me know what I have been through, and I thank them for it...im eternally greatful!

The ONLY bonus I can see from all of this, is my Grandfather and Grandmother (my Papa Ji and Beeji), are united again after spending the last 28years apart! We will all be united again at some point in time :)

My Gran was one of the very few people who could tolerate how loud I played music when testing cars...even the Previa!!! I think secretly she was a basshead and where I got my love for bass from!! Beeji...this build is ALL for you now...I dont care what numbers, I dont care what anyone else thinks...Beeji was always proud of what I created and this build is just for you!

For those who I have taken a while to reply to...I will try my best to get back to you ASAP as I try to adjust to such a radical change in my life...

teamSPB

Posted

My condolences go out to you and your family on your loss.. There is nothing more painfull than the loss of a loved one.. I hope you can find piece, and heal in your own way in time..

Jay

Posted

now that is some real talk man take care sorry about your grandparents and love to know she probaly a bass head to with all of us but man i am gald you decided to share the pain alot of bass heads have been there but keep on moving on and do what your grandma would want you to do

TAKE CARE MAN AND CANT WAIT TELL THE UPDATES COME AS WELL WE WILL ALL WAIT

JCADDY

1994 Chevy Surburban

1- t1000bd.1 rf

2-p3's rf

big 3 rf

4- 6.5 pionieers

4- pioneers tweets

2- 4 inch rf

Posted

My condolences. I too lost my Grandfather, in a similar way. He was my best friend. Only time, fond memories and the hope of reuniting again one day will heal the pain. Stay Strong, my prayers are with You and Yours. God Bless.

P.S. Excellent build

Posted

Thank you for he kind words everyone...like I said it will take me a while to adjust, but as most people have said, time is the best healer!

I just noticed that I never put up pics of the stickers that I got hold of...

First off, a HUGE thank you to Kristofer (dubs and sticky stuff off ebay)...I approached him on ebay and asked if he could do a custom sticker for my Previa, and after seeing the vehicle and the build thread, he agreed straight away! On top of that, he also didnt charge me any extra for the work he put in....GREAT guy to deal with and someone I would HAPPILY buy off in the future!

Heres a link to the sticker

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Previa-fukn-low-sticker-For-Toyota-Previa-Estima-Tarago-/260734166739?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb4f7a6d3

Heres the sticker itself, I got a medium sized one and a small sized sticker to

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Also, im not sure if too many of you had read, but I won SOTM over on the SMD forum and got my stickers through from TechForce for winning the competition. Im still awaiting delivery of the goodies that I won which will hopefully arrive in the next few weeks...but the stickers are good...bit big for my liking, however still will go on the vehicle regardless :)

The win was the BIGGEST of all the competitions held on SMD and it honestly is a GREAT honour for me to have won considering some of the power houses I was up against! It shows that keeping an install nice and neat can also pay off! This win was DEFINATELY dedicated to my Gran for sure and I know it defiantely made her proud when I told her I had won a competition with the Previa! Hopefully things will continue to grow onwards and upwards with the SMD SOTM award being the first of x amount! Just goes to prove, dispite all the haters saying **** behind my back, we are STILL building winning vehicles!

IMG_1551.jpg

Heres the XS Power stickers

IMG_1550.jpg

A HUGE thanks goes to Harryredchow over on Talk Audio for supplying me with some Talk Audio stickers...He donated some money over to Diabetic UK due to a close friend passing away with the condition...as im a Diabetic to, I was more than happy to make a donation for the stickers

IMG_1552.jpg

teamSPB

Posted

Sorry to hear about your Gran dude, I have no idea how you feel but im sure you'll be good soon :)

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Posted

Again, thank you for the kind words...really appreciate it...trying to get things back on track now...

I went to go and see Am yesterday to pick up a few bits and he told me my parcel from Steve Meade/Audio Savings had also arrived from the States!!!

For those who may not know, I was entered into the SMD System of the Month competition (SOTM) for Decemeber 2010...now this was no ordanary SOTM....this was big.....no scrap that, it was HUGE!!!!! I was taking part in the biggest ever SOTM competition that has taken place on the forum!!! I have to say thank you to General who nominated me to be put forward without me even knowing!

Heres the Blurb for the nominations...

Place your December 2010 SOTM nominees here. Remember post pics, vids and of coarse a link to the build. Dont forget to check out the RULES of SOTM

December SOTM sponsor: Audio Savings

WOW – this month’s winner is gonna’ have one helluva’ Christmas! Sam from Audio Savings has STEPPED UP this month and put up the following LOOT:

Power Acoustik 7” PTID-7350NRBT Double DIN A/V Source Unit w/ 7” Digital TFT – LCD Touch Screen and Bluetooth

Power Acoustik NAVIBOX-1 Navigation Module

(2) Power Acoustik 7” DVD Headrest

(1) Power Acoustik LP-1CA Adjustable Angle Back-up Video Camera

(1) Farenheit VB1 Video Amplifier

(2) iPod cables

(2) TKO BH1260 Wireless Infra Red Headphones

CLICK HERE to check out all the gear from Power Acoustik http://www.poweracou..._VIDEO_IDDM.htm

CLICK HERE to check out the specs on the TKO headphones http://www.audiosavi...deo-Accessories

EDIT: WE HIT 30 ENTRIES! THAT MEANS $100 AND A SILVER MEMBERSHIP FOR 2ND PLACE, $50 AND BRONZE MEMBERSHIP FOR THIRD! <<<<EDITED BY MEADE

This is our BIGGEST SOTM prize to date – special thanks to Sam at Audio Savings for pullin’ out all the stops for SMD! Now let’s make this the BIGGEST SOTM in SMD history!

TECHFORCE will be CUSTOM DESIGNING your own decal for being SOTM winner that you can rock on your ride and show outside of the forum that your system is BADASS enough for SMDs System Of The Month!!!

Heres a video of Steve Meade the man himself going through the prizes!!

Well....finally all the bits have arrived!!!

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01369.jpg

Power Acoustik 7" DVD headrests

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

Ipod controllers

DSC01361.jpg

RE Audio Wireless Headphones

DSC01367.jpg

Video splitter

DSC01362.jpg

Power Acoustik headunit with bluetooth, satnav, touchscreen etc etc

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

HUGE thanks to the guys at Audio Savings!!

DSC01359.jpg

I also recieved my 14v charger from Blade Ice/XS Power...lovely bit of kit which will eventually find its way into the Previa

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

teamSPB

Posted

Hell of a build you got going here. And I'm also sorry to hear about your grandma. :( I lost my grandma several years ago and it was the worse part of my life that I can remember.

All those prizes you won are freakin sick. You're gonna utilize all of them?

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2856 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...