Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Chaise, I wont be using many of the products personally, but I have given the headrests and video amplifier to my good friend Mana (whos Passat we done a build in) so we can use them in his car. The problem with me using them personally is, the Previa is walled so they will be a waste, but the biggest problem with BOTH the Previa and my Focus RS, is they both do not have detachable headrests...so the new screens wont fit both types of seats! Bummer! But atleast they will be put to good use in the Passat!

Didnt realise they were adjustable as well, luckily Mana figured it out by pure chance lol! Means they are fully adjustable for all cars! The build quality is REALLY good as well! Not sure if its real leather, however, it definately smells and feels like it is!

The rest of the bits, im not too sure about...headunit, I was thinking to keep it and put it into a family members car, but ill only do it if I can get hold of the UK mapping for the satnav...or maybe sell it on to help recouperate some money from the build! Well...raise money to spend more money on the vehicle...maybe towards the respray and side skirts I wanted...

You fancy any of it? lol

teamSPB

Posted

You got a Focus RS? Lucky son of a gun. I'm pretty sure they aren't available in the US... Which makes no sense considering Ford is American, but w/e.

If I hadn't just gotten a new double din HU, I'd be interested in the one you got. lol.

I'm sure you can sell all that stuff for a nice little extra spending money for sure.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

Yeah I have the earlier Focus RS..had it a while now

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

Hopefully ill find some UK mapping software and keep the satnav and headunit for us lol!

teamSPB

Posted

this is a great build brah.... :drinks: i like the ford Focus too.... gonna be a SMD in it oso?

HU: Kenwood DDX5034

front stage: Focal 165 v Slim component

back stage: Infiniti 652i

component amp: kenwood 4channel

sub amp: sony mono 800watts peak wired to 2 ohms

subwoofer: 3 12" Kenwood subs (from my old car)

Posted

Remaining parts of the back of the box were carpeted to - although these bits wont be seen once everything else is fitted and the front panels are on etc...I wanted to put carpet onto the mounting surfaces just to make sure there were no vibrations etc

DSC06945.jpg

DSC06963.jpg

Think it might be time for some TL scores now that everyone knows my power supply and problems LOL!

teamSPB

is that a mosconi amp there in the pic?i heard some really good words about them...excellent built by the way!i'd love to hear it sometime

'92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/

Posted

aps01, Yes mate, that was the AS300.2 amp running my mids while one of the SPL's went off for a service. AWESOME amps!!!

Sooo good infact, that I have a pair of the AS100.4's running my front end on my Focus

DSC01041.jpg

teamSPB

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

are those the mitsubishi alts u were talkin about a while back?

looks like they have a hell of a lot of cooling :good: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

Matt yes mate, these are the Mitsi alts...with the external reg mod, they are doing around 260-280a each

MT2Bfilled, there are 3 alts mate ;) There is no AC on the vehicle, and where it would have been located is on the left of that picture. The pump your referring to is the power steering pump. There is also a BIG heater box to go in yet...but I need to sort out a stabaliser bar and some extra cooling to the alts before it goes back in

Charging has gone up from 60amps to over 700amps now!!! To say the engine doesnt like it is an understatement of the year lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2856 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...