Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I managed to get some work done over the weekend on the Previa amongst other cars...Everyone is desperately wanting me to get their cars ready for show season....me included!! Hard to turn down customers when they are the ones to essentially are putting food on the table!

I had a few stickers piling up for a little while now, and now that the Previa is back...I can finally get them on...

How it started off

IMG_1636.jpg

And after

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

And my best sticker....

IMG_1670.jpg

DSC01885.jpg

DSC01884.jpg

More coming later!!

teamSPB

Posted

While the Previa was away, I decided to work on the fuse rack...I worked out we need around 18 fuses...meaning in todays prices...around £270 in fuse holders plus fuses!!! That idea was duely scrapped and I decided to work on a fuse rack which could be implemented into the boot area...This would need to house around 15 fuses.

So, I was working blind...the vehicle wasnt with me so I could get exact measurements so knew there might be a bit of trimming work in order to get the holder to fit. It kept my mind busy so I didnt mind so much

Fuse box made up

IMG_1553.jpg

Marked up

IMG_1554.jpg

Nuts, bolts and washers at the ready

IMG_1557.jpg

FG and filled edges to they dont look so 90degree'd

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

The box was then PVA'd to help make it waterproof and then sprayed with primer

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

Fuses mocked up

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

teamSPB

Posted

The fuse rack was then sprayed black...

IMG_1583.jpg

The reason I put so many layers of 'protection' on, was to stop the MDF trying to absorb any glue for the next stage....

Which was time for flocking!! Inside of the rack was then flocked in the same colour as the interior panels of the car...a custom mix of grey....was a mixture of grey, black and white

After a few days....we ended up with this

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01811.jpg

The finish really has to be felt to be believed....its awesome! a HUGE HUGE thanks to Nikki at Banbury Flocking Services... www.banburyflockingservices.com Or contact Nikki on 07732 902184 Anything you need flocking, please dont hesitate to get in touch with myself or Nikki direct and let her know you got the number through me.

I tested some LED's in the fuse holder

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01826.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

Slowly getting there now!!

teamSPB

Posted

So each fuse is guna have 2 leds? :P NICE!!!

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Posted

Vids will soon come ;) Just need to finish a few bits then I can get it running again

On a side note...I did do 154dB @ 31hz with the alts in, and 2 Halfords batteries...fully sealed up in accordance to dB drag rules

teamSPB

Posted

Lookin good :) cant wait to see what way you're gona work the beauty panel for that :)

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Posted

wow, I just went through this whole build in the last hour or so, and it is awesome, I love everything you have done, just wow!!! cant wait to see it finished!!

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...