4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!

shit this is a nice van =]... :popcorn:

what are the goals for this build?

Its a demo vehicle for my company...so as long as it gets me noticed and customers...I cant complain!

Mine and Am's (BILTD) vehicles are some of the biggest UK vehicles using AA/Fi so will be AWESOME getting them playing side by side...especially if they are linked together ;)

Numbers wise, im not fussed...as long as its LOUD and gives people running HUGE cone area a good friendly run for their money, ill be happy...a 155 would be good...a 157 would be better...anything more would be awesome! Ive always preffered a system or a vehicle to be insanely loud to the ear/body rather than built for balls out numbers and sacrifice listening comfort.

Tuning wise, im tuned to 30hz as im a heavy dub plate man!

teamSPB

With the bolts we used...we had to drilled out the holes for them to fit through...my God this pained me LOL!

DSC06241.jpg

DSC06240.jpg

BIG BIG thanks to Bobby Singh, and Bob for helping me here...the raw weight of these subs are serious enough just lifting them up to move them around...but lifting them up and fit them into a sub upright, is a complete and utter ball ache lol!!! Cheers boys!

Here I am getting the subs in!

DSC06242.jpg

DSC06244.jpg

Bobby Singh wiring up 'Number 99'

DSC06243.jpg

Bob next to 'Number 98'....Congratulations for Saturday Bob!!! Wedding is going to be HUGE!!!!

DSC06246.jpg

teamSPB

Archived