LilTeddyP Posted July 22, 2010 Report Posted July 22, 2010 I am going to look at this when I go up to Saginaw on Sunday for a car show. What do you guys think, he is asking way over book, 20's are cheap now and the audio and alarm is about 600bucks only @ cost or something. What do you guys think would be an appropriate offer without seeing it in person. He sent me a few more pics to my email if anyone is interested. It's almost complete for what I want in a super clean DD, all it needs is 35% on the front 2, an in dash/headrest monitor (for the kid), and a nice 10 or 12 in the trunk. Maybe paint in the future. Anyone have any experience with these cars? I have heard a lot of good and a lot of bad. Anyone have carfax access? I don't feel like paying 34.99 for one carfax. http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/1856339443.html http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/oldsmobile/aurora/2001/private-party-value/pricing-report?condition=excellent&id=4873&equipment=188340|true|546460|true|546468|true|188398|true|188382|true|188379|true&mileage=177000 Quote 2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's JVC KW-AV60BT 10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s 2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz 2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each Rockford Fosgate T1000-4 Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Rockford 3Sixty.2 Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back LOTS of AT 1/0 Python 991 350 Amp Singer Alt "Build Log" My Facebook My YouTube i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story and the reason your being a cock tonight is?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.