Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Do it yourself, man. Get yourself a manual, a helper or two, tools and a case of beer. Go to town.

I don't have the proper tools and I don't know anyone who does. Lol. Plus I wouldn't trust my own repairs for some reason. But I could use this idea when I start my build :D

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

CV joints is easy to do man just rent the tools from autozone

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2705 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...