damn thats gonna be a bitch to install

Ok, I'm about to go to autozone and ghetto-rig this. I still don't know what that bar is for- nothing seems to match up with it.

That bracket on the left originally had the pulley there, but from everything I can tell that entire portion of the bracket is concealed- so it goes elsewhere. Also that pully location in the big portion of the bracket- the hole it was originally in is blocked by alternators. I don't mean I cant reach it, I mean a bolt+nut wont squeeze between the alts. Anyway, I think I can make it work, I have to wait for the store to open. Then I'll bet I'll need to buy a different size belt because of the pulley re-location <_<

post-533-1211721296_thumb.jpg

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Ghetto rigged!! All 4 alts are running, although it took a ton of work and the belt wasn't long enough to fit. No where had a long enough belt so until I order one I'm only on 3 of 4 idler bearings- but hey it works :)

Finished pics only- this was too much greasy work to handle the camera. As soon as the spools of 1/0 come in I'll clean things up and clean the wiring up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Air filter stuff is in the way, but there it is. I have a vid a friend took (I really need to keep the rpms around 1500-2500 to keep the voltage up) and it's rediculous. He'll email me the vid tonight. I'm running about 8000w now, can't wait to get the rest going!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived