I NEED MORE DB'S HELP???

im 16 went to my 1st comp saturday july 24th i have 2 kicker L7 12's in a 4.8 cubic box after sub displacement tuned to 40 htz that is the largest box thats able to fit in my car which is a pontiac g6 it ran of a kicker zx1500.1 i hit a 140.3 took 2nd in the stock 1801&up class wat can i do to get higher dbs i want it to be louder!! plz help!!!

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Where and what type of dampener do you have in your car?

I noticed putting my sun visors forward gave me an extra .2 and moving the passenger seat all the way forward gave me roughly .1/.2 dB. Try positioning things differently, different box configurations, etc.

I think it will really help if you stiffen up your roof and door panels with dampener. If you haven't already.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

if you havent alrady fire your subs and port foward into cabin and seal off the box from the trunk and put sound deadner in your car. helps tons

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png