XS Power

1 d2700 and 2 d3100's wiring question

We are about to start wiring up my friend's 1990 Chevy Caprice. We have a Mechman 250 amp alternator a D2700 and 2 D3100 that are going to be running 2 hifonics Brutus 2600's 2 hifonics 1000.2 2 Channels and a 400 watt rms 4 channel for the tweeters. My question is what's the best way to wire all of the batteries together with the alternator? We plan on having the 2700 under the hood and the 2 3100's in the back. So in terms of runs of power and ground what should we be doing? We have a ground in the front of the car bolted through the frame from our previous build, as well as a ground bolted to the frame in the rear. Thanks in advance.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

all pos together and all neg together and if you have the money or the wire you would run multiple pos and neg runs from front to back if not then it is ok to just ground the back batts to the frame in the rear

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Dont for get to fuse coming off of the front battery and just before the back battery bank. If you ground in the back make sure it is a good ground with no welds close to it. Best bet will be multiple runs of 0gauge wire from positive to positive and negative to negative.

Ok that was the plan, we have more than enough wire. So done like that I could ground the front battery to the frame and hook up the alternator straight to the front battery and then wire the battery bank in parallel with the front battery. Or would it be better to have a separate run of 0 gauge power from the alternator for the front battery and the battery bank?

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8