Vented front Fenders

that look pretty sweet. thats just one of those little things that makes a big improvement. im pretty sure uve said this in one of ur other threads but what r ur plans on paint? not sayin the flat looks bad cz it looks bad as hell like it is...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Slick shit man, very nicely executed as always. I sure wish I wasn't a lazy fuck, so I could get half the amount of work done that you do.

thanks man.........but sometimes I believe my INability to sit still,take a break and rest...............is a curse.... :mellow:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

that look pretty sweet. thats just one of those little things that makes a big improvement. im pretty sure uve said this in one of ur other threads but what r ur plans on paint? not sayin the flat looks bad cz it looks bad as hell like it is...

someday.........................when I think im all done playing with the body.....Itll be painted..with actual automotive paint...But itll be Flat black still.................I think.... :blink:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Looks badass timmy! Thinking of removing th inner lights, and putting straight billet through there?

No,Ive been tossing around a few different Ideas for the front..............Not 100% sure yet,what Ill do tho....

Archived