Sonic Electronix

Hey guys. Finally got some time to sign up to the sight. Glad i did because i got some questions for all you guys. Im looking at buying a 15" RE SX in a 5 1/2 cubic ft. ported box. It also comes with a 3200 watt American Bass Amp. (guy claiming it pushes 1800 rms but idk) Comes with a 0 gauge power cord, Capacitor, and all the necessary wires possibly needed to hook this baby up. What im wondering is if its worth it. Ive looked around and Ive heard good things about it and also seen some good shit about it on youtube. So im looking for some opinions on it. Let me know what you think.

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

If its the older model SX I say go for it, but if its the new model SXX, I wouldn't do it.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

the older 1's were deff alright i havent played with the new 1's yet and the AB amps were deff a good bang for ur buck what are u paying for all of it?

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

i just got it yesterday. i paid 500 bucks for the 15, the amp, a massive cap, 0 gauge power cord. all the necessary wires needed to hook it up. Let me tell you what i slams like a mother fucker. i couldn't believe it. i thought my 2 kicker cvrs were loud. not to this haha

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

the amp is deffinetely 1800 rms to :good:o When we hooked it in my buddies car and took off i sware every head was turning when we were rollin by and the amp isnt even tuned yet. so glad i bought it. now i just need to get a car to put the big bitch in. haha

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

Archived