Second Skin Audio

2 HDC3 AQ 15's with 3 Octoports

So wall it off, and foam around the edges of the wall to make it air tight so that the port it just firing into the cabin only?

Correct. So start saving money.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Correct. So start saving money.

I'm just concerned about the resonance factor, I have two L5's in the trunk and those things bang, but because they're in the trunk and when the subs hit all the air is displaced through the whole trunk then out towards the cabin. So are you saying a walled off setup would kinda be the same?

Two Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-x305 (I have no use for pandora or the 305 s)

Kenwood Graphic Equalizer

1000 watt Hifonics Brutus D Class Mono

and a Capacitor that ain't worth shit.

I'm just concerned about the resonance factor, I have two L5's in the trunk and those things bang, but because they're in the trunk and when the subs hit all the air is displaced through the whole trunk then out towards the cabin. So are you saying a walled off setup would kinda be the same?

Why does that concern you?

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

thats not resonance. that is just air expanding and contracting. look at some build logs here where people have made walls to get some ideas of what is involved.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

:facepalm:

Just look at some build logs, build a wall, call it a day.... and if you like lows go around 32hz not 36

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic