Am I missing sumthing? All your doing is driving on a curvy road. Ok your doing 160. You say cool I say retarded. Save the speed for a race track. Not on public roads and then on back country roads non the less. I'm all for bikes I own 2 myself. But 160 on a puplic street and passing cars and shit like that is what bugs me. Its kinda like the ppl that bump at stop lights giving us bass heads bad names, well flying by ppl being a dumbass on a bike is why ppl don't like bikes.

i understand the putting others in danger. I try to keep the speed to myself on empty roads so if i crash its just me. whats the difference when a cop is flying trew city traffic or res areas doing 100mph? bc hes a cop? only live once

see empty road, problem solved http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-AJD6xVehs

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

what mods do you have to get 160 out of a 600?

nothing, 600 does 167 stock. i got stock gearing as well. if you change ur gearing to one down up front and two up on rear it changes ur top speed to a little lower.

thats what the spedo says, its off a little bit from factory, would love to get a spedo healer and it will be almost dead on with speed. so its not going exact 167 but close. mine fluctuates 3-4mph from a 2009 gsxr 1000 with a speedo healer. he does 90 mine reads 93 or 94

Edited by FiBTLforlife

1 3500d AQ amp

D

i understand the putting others in danger. I try to keep the speed to myself on empty roads so if i crash its just me. whats the difference when a cop is flying trew city traffic or res areas doing 100mph? bc hes a cop? only live once

see empty road, problem solved http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-AJD6xVehs

All it takes is one car to cut the corner and your both dead or at least bed bound for life. I got an uncle that's stuck ina bed for the rest of life cuz some young punk ona rocket doing 110 ona rocket hit em while he was ona peddle bike. So you could be the best rider in the world but all it takes is sum one in car to hit you. Getting ona bike is risky enough as iit is. But doing 160 ona back road is like signing a death wish. I hate to say it but somthing is bound to happen when riding like that on public streets.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

D

All it takes is one car to cut the corner and your both dead or at least bed bound for life. I got an uncle that's stuck ina bed for the rest of life cuz some young punk ona rocket doing 110 ona rocket hit em while he was ona peddle bike. So you could be the best rider in the world but all it takes is sum one in car to hit you. Getting ona bike is risky enough as iit is. But doing 160 ona back road is like signing a death wish. I hate to say it but somthing is bound to happen when riding like that on public streets.

i hear ya man. you dont think about it when you do it, but after your done. your like, wtf was that you know.

1 3500d AQ amp

I don't mean to be a dick or nething just don't want to see some one get killed or hurt.

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i miss my r1, nice helmet cam , remember throttle till you see god then brake !!

lmao nice saying, why you get rid of it?

1 3500d AQ amp

Got married had a kid and the wifey told me so ( ha shes got me on a leash but shes worth it ) but on the other hand i got the go ahead on one. Very soon im gonna either go back to a 600 and track ride or do a cbr 1000rr and just street ride it haven't made my mind up yet love the 600 for the high revving and throwing down in the corners but i also the the feel of the 1000's for just the pure fast street riding its one of those things that are always cooking in my mind .