Sonic Electronix

Audiopipe APSM-1300?? Mini Amplifier??

we meant a fuse built into the amp...

btw type eighty in instead of the number

That's what I meant by possibly being on the other side of the amplifier...

And I got that in my edit. lol shit gets me all the time.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

That's what I meant by possibly being on the other side of the amplifier...

And I got that in my edit. lol shit gets me all the time.

114 dollars is a hell of a deal so i guess i'll try it out and if it doesn't do rated power then i'll just return it or sell it as brand new

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

• 1 year later...

old ass thread, but I got 2 of them strapped on a pair of RE Audio SX 10's and it moves them pretty damn good...that's about all I can say, don't have a clamp meter :-/

'02 SVT Lightning

Pioneer 3200dvd

C&D 80ah under hood, 2 shuriken bt20's in cab

PPI BlackIce 800.4, Rockford T1 6.5comps, kicker KS 5.25comps(Running both active)

AQ 2200d, 2 Skar VVX-10s, 2.5@34hz, Epicenter

• 1 month later...

I just did a search on Google for this amp and this thread came up. Has anyone tried it yet?

i just did a google search as well for this amp. i have it in front of me. right here right now. it doesnt do what its rated at. True RMS is just a little lower. but it is a fantastic amp for the price. i got it on trade for a set of 6x8's and some 6.5's (Alpine Type S) and the 4 gauge audiopipe wiring, and $100. hell of a steal for me lol

all in all, this is one fantastic amp. i havent tried it at 1 ohm, only 2 ohm... as i only have 1 15" DVC 4 Ohm sub... but i was surprised by this little shit. i love it.

(dont get upset about bringin back an old thread, im sure this will help someone who has done a google search as i did)

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

Dual H/U

Planet Audio Anarchy 1500W Amp

KnuKonceptz 4Guage wiring

Power Akoustic Fubar 15" woofer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this topic is old, but better to revive it than make my own. Anyone have some extended time experiences with these? Thinking about 2 for my SA8's...Any experince with the SM's? (I know the AP series is good, I had one, but these look nice for how small they are...)

POTATO!

i just installed my apsm 1500 today and i love the settings and it sounds pretty beast, im waiting for the ring terminals and new fuse holder to upgrade my wiring so i can really see what it does, but the features are an adjustable subsonic filter 10-50 hz, its got a variable bass boost 0-12 db and can boost 30-80hz and its strappable, it is a power hungry little monster tho. ill give a better review and a video once i get the new wiring kit installed. which will hopefully be this weekend

edit: the fan is pretty noisy tho but once you turn up ur radio u dont hear it anymore

i just installed my apsm 1500 today and i love the settings and it sounds pretty beast, im waiting for the ring terminals and new fuse holder to upgrade my wiring so i can really see what it does, but the features are an adjustable subsonic filter 10-50 hz, its got a variable bass boost 0-12 db and can boost 30-80hz and its strappable, it is a power hungry little monster tho. ill give a better review and a video once i get the new wiring kit installed. which will hopefully be this weekend

edit: the fan is pretty noisy tho but once you turn up ur radio u dont hear it anymore

That's the only complaint I've heard thus far, but nothing a $5 fan swap can't handle :lol: Thanks!

POTATO!

That's the only complaint I've heard thus far, but nothing a $5 fan swap can't handle :lol: Thanks!

not a problem. when i get the new wire kit in ill clamp it, i dont have a dd-1 or oscope yet so i wont be able to tell you if its 100 percent clean or not but its a good general idea of what it does

Archived